FS: Blue Bob Long Dragon Paintball Gun - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru

Go Back > > >
Reload this Page >

FS: Blue Bob Long Dragon Paintball Gun

Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:05 PM
A.H

Im selling my friend's Blue 2005 Bob Long Intimidator Dragon in Great condition (Detailed Photos Below). Along with the gun I will be selling a Halo Hopper with a 4500 PSI Nitrous tank which are both in good condition and work properly as well. Nitrous tank also comes with cover. Im also selling the 4 long tubes with a pack for the paintballs and it comes with a squeegee and a barrel condom. Everything works properly except the nitrous tank takes just a little longer to fill up than usual but still works great and no leaks. The value for all theses items brand new is up to 1300 U.S. dollars and I used very seldomly ( estimated 6 times). Overall top of the line gun and it destroys everything with its 25+ ***** per second and double trigger with custom spike frame. With the gun also comes a Critical Paintball Drop which releases the gas without and trouble and is a safe way of removing gas. Price is set at $850 OBO
BTW I know it looks shady with me selling with such a low post count and 0 itrader but thats because i'm always on my350z.com. MY username on that site is the same and i have a 13 positive itrader and over 800 posts, so feel free to check that out.
What you see below is what you get

Wow i'm so sorry i posted this is the wrong section. I am used to a FS: section in the socal subforum on my350z.com. If a mod could delete this i would appreciate it, I already have it in the right section. Sorry about my mistake.

Last edited by A.H; 09-12-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Related Topics
Thread
Forum
Replies
Last Post
alxmlr789
20 Inch
01-26-2016 10:04 AM
Mad A
Not G35 Related
12-08-2015 01:45 PM
ben_m
Engine - Intake/Fuel
09-07-2015 10:04 PM
SilverG123
Engine - Electrical
09-04-2015 01:12 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes, average.

Quick Reply: FS: Blue Bob Long Dragon Paintball Gun

Archive

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

duplicolor caliper paint kit3m headlight restoration kitbird poop good luckwhy do my brakes smell like burning rubbervaleo or bosch wiper bladesmakeup mirror light bulb replacementmishimoto fan installnew tires alignment necessaryproject mu lug nutsidq12what is code p03402008 infiniti g37 coupe 0-60huper tintsundown audio sa-10clutch fluid reservoirstm tiresv36 skylinenexen tire reviewsperformance parts for g35hayne manual85126 philipsg35x reviewhow to fix a door lock actuatorrivet removernissan skyline v35 partssecret weapon air intakevarrstoen es2 17x9how much oil does a infiniti g35 takelightweight pulleysoutback xt vs forester xtchrome g35what causes engine knock on accelerationturbo kit g35optima red vs yellowthrottle sensor symptomsakebono brakes reviewbrake caliper push back toolvarrstoen es1 for saleavh-4300dvdaltima coupe wheelslightweight pulleyswindshield wiper fluid lightp1774costco ameriprise insurancefalken azenis pt 722transmission mounts symptomsmeister craft exhaustg35 body kit2007 g35 for salesr20det clutch installborla pro xs muffler reviewcar ac intermittent coolingmaaco black paint jobinline transmission filternismo hoodiebrake job costmotomaster wiper bladesyellowtop batterymtx 6001 amp1800nissan1stance g35is31 isimpleform and function coilovershow much does it cost to replace shocksbosch brake pad2006 infiniti g35 specsvolk te37 concaveocinfiniti350z coilovers for salesimple ways to increase horsepower