2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

Old 05-18-2015, 07:30 AM
Former setemail.ru Vendor
2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

MVP Track Time 2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates

Hi All:

Another year of exciting track action awaits for 2015. MVP Track Time () is pleased announce we will once again host two weekends at Road Atlanta. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2015 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we started in 2006, offering you great value with more actual track time at each event for less money than most organizations. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of standing around the paddock. Below you will find our 2015 Road Atlanta dates.

June 27 – 28 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 3rd Annual ”Blue & Grey Track Days”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 7th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for the 2015 Road Atlanta events are available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below:
On Line Registration:
Mail In Registration:

Generally, MVP schedules a minimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us at Road Atlanta in 2015 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2015. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time

Like Us On Facebook:

[email protected]
Old 06-11-2015, 06:57 AM
Former setemail.ru Vendor
Hi All:

MVP Track Time is 75% full for our 3rd annual ”Blue & Grey Track Days” June 27-28 track weekend at Road Atlanta. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun.

Registration for the event is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system if you don’t have a Pay Pal account) or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below:
On Line Registration:
Mail In Registration:
Feel free to contact me at or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road Atlanta.

Feff

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 2007 OB 6MT Coupe - 50k Miles Gip G35 Cars 6 08-24-2015 05:31 PM
$89 Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015 joel extreme SOCAL Meetings & Events 1 07-27-2015 11:59 PM
ES Compression Rod Gap is NOT okay! itschuckster G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 2 07-25-2015 08:07 AM
Day and Twilight racing Streets of Willow July 25th joel extreme SOCAL Meetings & Events 3 07-23-2015 04:13 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: