Help....My Hazard Lights Don't Work!! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Help....My Hazard Lights Don't Work!!

Help....My Hazard Lights Don't Work!!

Old 10-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Help....My Hazard Lights Don't Work!!

Well like the title states, my hazards do not work. It all happened when I got a flat tire. I have 1 of those portable air compressors that hook up to your power outlet. Well I had my hazards on and using the power outlet when it stopped working. When it stopped working, the hazards also stopped working. I went ahead and used the cig lighter outlet to finish putting air in my tire so I could get home. Well I replaced the fuse for the power outlet as it was blown. But I can't figure for the life of me how to fix my hazards. Any info or point in the right direction would be much appreciated, thanks!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Damn nobody else has had this issue before?
Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
easiest thing to do is check all your fuses
Old 11-02-2009, 06:34 PM
theres a fuse box under the hood and under the driver side dash
Old 11-03-2009, 10:50 AM
lol...thanks guys. That is the 1st thing I checked. We have no fuse labled for the hazard lights. I did however, pull all fuses to be on the safe side. All were good. I guess I'm going to have to pull the dash apart to see what the problem is. This seems to be a much more uncommon issue than I expected. I will post up when I figure out the prob is.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:27 PM
if you have a meter check to see if one side of the wiring to the switch has power. if it has power, there's a problem with the switch. if it doesn't have power it's a power supply issue. - Meaning a circuit isn't being completed likely due to a fuse.
Is your cigarette lighter working now? May be on the same circuit
Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 AM
all fuses were fine. lol my wife was supposed to drive my T/A to work today so I could try to fix the issue....but she didn't, so I'll have to wait until I have another chance on another day...
Old 11-10-2009, 10:46 AM
is your car auto or manual? what year?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Banned
What year is your car? Is it a coupe or sedan?

Did you check the fuses with a meter or just visually? Many times visual inspections miss blown fuses.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Hello, any updates on this? I have the same problem on my 2006 automatic sedan. Are/Were your shift position lights also affected?
Old 04-28-2017, 01:38 PM
Turns out my issue was due to the connector being unplugged. They must have done some work prior to me purchasing the car and forgot to reconnect the cable.