Tint completed: Llumar ATC dyed 35/15%, pics - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Tint completed: Llumar ATC dyed 35/15%, pics

Interior & Exterior
Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More

Tint completed: Llumar ATC dyed 35/15%, pics

Old 08-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Tint completed: Llumar ATC dyed 35/15%, pics

Llumar recently replaced the AT line with ATC which is their "performance dyed" non-metallic tint. $179 was my price at Select Sound in the land of cows (South Dakota). It's a "color stable" dye and has the all too common lifetime warranty. Llumar has a lower end Jet Dyed film that only carries a 3yr warranty so I have some faith that the ATC line won't purple out. High quality dyed tints from Llumar and others have apparently improved vastly from what I've read on the pro tinters forums. ATR is probably Llumar's most popular tint, but I didn't want to introduce even the slightlest amount of RF interference since ATR is metallic-based (FM, Navi, and 2way remote start soon). Ceramic would be nice, but I couldn't justify it at $329.

Before the install, I removed the door pin screw (it's used as a ground) in order to disable the automatic window drop and rise function when opening doors. Front windows are 35% for legal reasons and rears are 15% which is close to the 20% legal limit for SD (20% isn't available in ATC). Pictures were taken at my dad's hanger and his ultralight is gracing a few of the shots:

Plenty of sunlight coming through the front windshield on the last shot. Others are mostly cloudy. '06 Liquid Plat
Old 08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
looks awesome..
Old 08-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Looks Great

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS[MidWest]: vq35 full motor part out andrewvk Engine - Complete Motors 32 04-07-2016 01:39 PM
FS: G35 coupe side marker 4 bar overlay R350k5 Lights 3 01-12-2016 09:22 AM
David's 2007 G35 Coupe Build Thread davizzle Media Share G35 Coupe V35 18 12-13-2015 12:47 PM
Melanie Blue 9tray turbo Media Share G35 Coupe V35 4 09-29-2015 10:22 PM

Tags
15, 35, atc, car, dyed, llumar, order, percentage, pics, picture, review, reviews, tint, tints, video
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: