Dont know where to go - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Dont know where to go

Dont know where to go

Old 01-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Dont know where to go

As the title says idk where to go on this forum for parts for a 06 g35x. Is there any specific sites for g35x custom parts or doed the 06 g35 sedan parts fit just the same? As in hoods trunks lights ect.. for performance can i just use g35 coupe parts for direct fit or do i have to buy sedan parts? Like exhaust fuel injectors intakes headers and so forth.. sorry im to slow to figure this stuff out
Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-nyce3o2 View Post
As the title says idk where to go on this forum for parts for a 06 g35x. Is there any specific sites for g35x custom parts or doed the 06 g35 sedan parts fit just the same? As in hoods trunks lights ect.. for performance can i just use g35 coupe parts for direct fit or do i have to buy sedan parts? Like exhaust fuel injectors intakes headers and so forth.. sorry im to slow to figure this stuff out
Have you tried Google?

Telcoman
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
SLICK
Thanked 1,049 Times in 934 Posts
Where to go? Sounds like you're lost! You could but you'll end up on ebay and anything you buy there quality is questionable. Read all the stickys on the sedan page, you'll find many of your answers there! Sedan parts, check out our Marketplace and look for IONIC, they make nothing but quality body parts! There's many other vendors if you need brake parts or wheels. Tires, go to , they sell for wholesale and will deliver to your door for a small fee!
Good Luck and enjoy the ride...Gary
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
If google is too hard to figure out, go to concept z website and use the live chat feature if you are concern with part compatibility.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Ive been on google and all i seem to find is stuff for a sedan.. doesnt say anything about the x version. So my question was are they the same when it comes to fitting sedan body parts to a "x" and motor wise is it the same for all three cars or different for each. I do appreciate the help. But im not stupid just cant seem to find what i am looking for thanks though
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
It's only a handful of items that are different, some front suspension components, I *think* exhaust, tranny obviously, front calipers, etc.

You can use rockauto.com and look up specific pieces, if it gives the AWD option then you know it's different.