Reload this Page >

Dont know where to go

The G-Spot
General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Dont know where to go

Old 01-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Dont know where to go

As the title says idk where to go on this forum for parts for a 06 g35x. Is there any specific sites for g35x custom parts or doed the 06 g35 sedan parts fit just the same? As in hoods trunks lights ect.. for performance can i just use g35 coupe parts for direct fit or do i have to buy sedan parts? Like exhaust fuel injectors intakes headers and so forth.. sorry im to slow to figure this stuff out
Old 01-11-2018, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by E-nyce3o2 View Post
As the title says idk where to go on this forum for parts for a 06 g35x. Is there any specific sites for g35x custom parts or doed the 06 g35 sedan parts fit just the same? As in hoods trunks lights ect.. for performance can i just use g35 coupe parts for direct fit or do i have to buy sedan parts? Like exhaust fuel injectors intakes headers and so forth.. sorry im to slow to figure this stuff out
Have you tried Google?

Telcoman
Old 01-11-2018, 04:43 PM
If google is too hard to figure out, go to concept z website and use the live chat feature if you are concern with part compatibility.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Ive been on google and all i seem to find is stuff for a sedan.. doesnt say anything about the x version. So my question was are they the same when it comes to fitting sedan body parts to a "x" and motor wise is it the same for all three cars or different for each. I do appreciate the help. But im not stupid just cant seem to find what i am looking for thanks though
Old 01-11-2018, 05:34 PM
's Avatar
It's only a handful of items that are different, some front suspension components, I *think* exhaust, tranny obviously, front calipers, etc.

You can use rockauto.com and look up specific pieces, if it gives the AWD option then you know it's different.