FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru

Go Back > > >
Reload this Page >

FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

Old 06-06-2015, 02:41 AM
Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

In the video you can see my username, the date is from last month because thats the last time the mufflers were on my car!

Basically there is a valve in the muffler, which you control with a remote, that when it is open, you're straight piped, when it is closed, the gasses travel through 3 loops in the muffler, making it quieter than stock. Very useful if the cops give you trouble because you can make your car quite in seconds. i got these flanged so you just need your pipe flanged in the spot these fit and youre good!

i got these for $400 each. They are not like those bad quality ebay cutouts which you weld into your exhaust, those use bad metal that cracks. these are made of stainless steel, they are made and very popular in Australia. I got the inspiration from a local gtr which has a armytrix valvetronic exhaust, similar to this, just exponentially more expensive.

my price: $500

i am selling because i need the money

Heres video: / google_ad_section_end -->
Attached Thumbnails Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1084.png Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-img_1083.png Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!-fullsizerender-2.jpg
Related Topics
Thread
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Z1Motorsports
Suspension-Vendor
04-06-2017 08:54 AM
JMFeld02
Intake & Exhaust
02-25-2016 07:50 PM
Muski_G
G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07
08-07-2015 08:39 PM
Texasscout
The G-Spot
07-24-2015 03:43 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes, average.

Quick Reply: FS: Varex Xforce Valvetronic mufflers. Control straight pipe with remote!

Archive

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Related pages

vq35hr tuningstop tech rotorshtr z iii2003 g35 sedan horsepower300zx caliperenkei wheel stickerskenwood antenna adapterhow to paint disc brake calipersreattaching rearview mirrorcomp subsinvo tires reviewjl 10w3v2-d4k&n filter rechargemagnaflow 12226pioneer avic d3 for salevip modular rimsxxr 526 chromium blacknismo lmgt2gold powder coat rimsslow motion motorsportsmobil 1 extended performance2007 nissan murano oil pantoyota corolla fx16 gtsglendale powder coatingcigarette lighter adapter not workingdouble shifting a clutchhorsepower increase with headerskendall full synthetic oilbosozoku oil coolerpassport 8500 x50 manual2003 infiniti g35 batterydifference 5w30 and 10w30vapor canister purge solenoid locationmegan racing control armssteel braided radiator hosemobil1 extended performancefuelman of dfw8th gen honda accordstr concave wheelsjammed seat beltluther infinitisouth bend clutch torque specs8thgencivicradiator bleed screwjl audio w7 8 inch240sx sedanrim pro tewksburycar vibrates when acceleratinginfiniti g37 transmission problemsnitto nt 555r ii extremediy exhaust heat shieldrims bosshow much is a power steering rack replacementrb26det enginecalifornia catalytic converter lawmeguiars aluminum wheel cleanerhow to plasti dip grillaccelerator position sensor problemsis stp oil treatment any goodraceland coilovers honda civicnissan 350z manual transmissionlong beep2003 350z weightcar wash soap homemadeboss wheels canadapurolator synthetic oil filterpioneer avic f900misfire p0300high octane gas stationsaudioque 2200discount wheel wearhousewhen to replace shocks and struts costturn back speedometer mileagereplacing cam sensorhow to tint tail lights with spray paint8 bazooka bass tubeaftermarket homelink visor