Ziebart Diamond Gloss Really Works!!!! - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru

Go Back > >
Reload this Page >

Ziebart Diamond Gloss Really Works!!!!

Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Old 04-15-2005, 12:17 AM

I bought a 03 black sedan a few days ago.

And I went to my local Ziebart, I got the works
done to it.

The thing that was really worth the money (300)
was the Diamond Gloss, its a program for exterior
finishes - specificly black - they buff the car apply
a clear coat - buff the car again - apply a clear coat.
I must tell you it brought the shine back into the paint.
And took out 90% of the scratches!!!
And it is guaranteed against anything including acid rain!!
They told me I should never have to wax the car again
just soap and water and it will look like you waxed it everytime.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow, for $200 I would have taken out ALL of your scratches and not fed you a bunch of B.S. about never needing to wax your car again.
Related Topics
Thread
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Big C
19 Inch
10-03-2015 05:11 AM
derres
G35 Cars
08-28-2015 03:27 PM
RAVSPEC
Wheels & Tires-Vendor
07-16-2015 01:58 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes, average.

Quick Reply: Ziebart Diamond Gloss Really Works!!!!

Archive

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

rocket bunny v2 wing350z brembo brake kit370z springsrohana wheels rc 20bosch 3323voltex rear diffuser replicafx35 nismo exhaustdiscount tire flat repair costaudioque 2200bearing puller autozonedj greddyhow to remove crankshaft pulleyhow much does a ac compressor costark grip exhaust g3504 sti bbsmagnet door handlescalifornia car duster washing instructionsbreaker bar autozonemeisters wheelssmoke tint filmcold air intake g35infiniti m45 0-60tensioner pulley bolthow to eject cd from car stereotemporary tags ohiogreddy power extreme exhaust systemdoes the scion frs come in automaticnismo rims 350zcost for serpentine belt replacementssr d5rbully dog programmer reviewswhat does wot stand forhow to reshape lipsbody kit for infiniti g35 coupenankang ns2 sportrockford fosgate 15 t1infiniti g35 blue bookreset service engine soon light nissancoolant reservoir tank leakdiy dynamatnissan camshaft position sensorinvidia g35 exhaustcarb eo stickerreplacement headlight bulbs guidetein cs coiloverscar curb rampsonstar fmv manualnissanclub cominfiniti g35 gtr body kitjailbreakeme.comssr replica wheelsoakville motorsbose radio not workingverde parallax wheelsdiy fender rollings5 vs 335i2006 infiniti g35 overheatingavic z120bt updatepainted brake rotors350z coilovers reviewsteering column alignmentcost to replace sway barhouston import forum350z big brake kitpioneer touch screenthrow out bearing symptoms350z xo2 exhaustfuel level sender2011 g37s sedanz1 enginenopi nationals atlantaclifford alarms troubleshootingnismo r-tune