Bosch brake pads - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Bosch brake pads

Bosch brake pads

Old 03-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Bosch brake pads

I've been searching on here for brake pad reviews but haven't seen anything about Bosch brake pads, so just wondering if they're any good or not... I have an 04 coupe with brembos and need new pads soon. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-30-2016, 03:20 PM
They are nothing special. Powder coated instead of dipped in paint. The compound is middle of the road. Akebono would be a better choice.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:50 PM
I just bought a set of Bosch pads actually...the quiet type...low dust ceramic....if you have after market wheels on that have alot of detail....get the low dust....you'll thank yourself later when u have clean them off.....my car was bought used and literally the paint and wheels had to be reconditioned after the brake dust build up. still trying to get some spots clean....my car is pearl white so anything brown/dark shows up easily
Old 06-30-2016, 07:06 PM
I just replaced all 4 corners with the bosch ceramic pads and so far they've be great. Low dust and great initial bite. After mail in rebates and sale price all 4 sets cost me about $80. I prob couldn't even get 1 set of akebono for that price. We'll see how they hold up.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Braking Vibration Please Help! fousejoshua V36 Brakes, Suspension, Wheels & Tires 20 11-09-2017 03:19 PM
Soft brake pedal, haven't bleed the lines DumpsterJedi Brakes & Suspension 8 08-16-2016 02:01 AM
Considering an 05 G35 coupe 6mt - 2 questions y0gur7 Buying, Selling & Leasing Discussion 7 02-17-2016 09:41 AM
Uneven Pad wear Cbst09 G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 4 02-08-2016 11:17 AM
Brakes locked up lrivera915 Brakes & Suspension 2 02-03-2016 03:48 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: