Ruff Racing Wheels? (Quality) - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> > >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Ruff Racing Wheels? (Quality)

Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Ruff Racing Wheels? (Quality)

Old 07-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Ruff Racing Wheels? (Quality)

Ok so I just purchased a set of Ruff Racing Wheels for my Coupe 20 inches.

I have 245/35/20 front 280/30/20 rear Falken Fk452 (No Rubbing for ppl that wanted to know, Im also not lowered.)

ANyhow the wheels I have I noticed a flaw. I need to know what to do and how it could have happened.

Basically it looks like the wheel on the outer edge of the lip was curbed (theres a gouge in the wheel), but the chrome is over the "gouge" leading me to belive it is a manufacture defect.

The shop I purchased from online wont do anything saying they inspected them and the wheels left in perfect condition...

1) How could this have happened, anyone know of any instanced with Ruff wheels or any other wheels?

2) The gouge is not scraped its a smooth gouge, would it have been a manufactures defect, or could it come from a shipping mishap?

3) HOw should I correct it? Anyone know the number to Ruff Racing? Since the shop/retailer will not copperate?

Are Ruff Racing wheels any good anyhow?
Prob kinda too late to be asking but I want to know...
Thanks for all your time.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:35 PM
I have a set of Ruff Racing wheels and they've been fine to me. Good luck on this unfortunate issue.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:08 AM
i got a set or RUff wheels. . .not the best quality like you have noticed, but they have lasted me so far, and look pretty damn good still. plus, they're not as heavy as i woudl have imagined a lower cost rim would weigh. . .as far as your issue, take a few pictures and post them, though you may be sh*t out of luck to get a replacement.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:45 AM
I have a set on my car. No problem at all. You could try to blame it on UPS and see what happens. They may cover it.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
i have a set of ruffs... not the best but their reliable no driving issues or cracks but they do stain easily make sure you always DRY after washing and clean them fast if they get dirty.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Z1Motorsports Suspension-Vendor 55 04-06-2017 08:54 AM
FS[Canada]: Red 20 pcs Rays Volk Racing 50mm Duralumin Lug Nut Nuts 12x1.25 netcbc Wheels & Tires CDN 1 08-25-2015 09:42 AM
BC's getting bad rep? HypedAndy Brakes & Suspension 8 08-18-2015 03:34 PM
FS[SoCal]: 20 inch Concept One RS8 wheels for sale IEMaestro 20 Inch 0 07-30-2015 04:30 PM
RAYS VOLK Racing Summer Sales ** TE37SL 19" -- 6 color choice RAVSPEC Wheels & Tires-Vendor 0 07-16-2015 01:58 AM

Tags
280, clean, g35, good, heavy, infiniti, pedal, qulity, racing, review, reviews, rims, ruff, shop, wheel, wheels
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: