Windshield Washer Fluid Light Flashing - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Windshield Washer Fluid Light Flashing

Windshield Washer Fluid Light Flashing

Old 10-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Windshield Washer Fluid Light Flashing

Whenever Iím driving and my motor goes past 4000 rpm it flashes and once it goes past like 5500 rpm it stays on. Any ideas or is my car just trippin. Itís an 05 G35 Coupe 6 speed
Old 10-13-2017, 10:03 PM
fill fluid?
Old 10-15-2017, 03:56 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
The float switch can fail just like every other component on the vehicle, ESPECIALLY if you or the previous owner has been using water in the washer pump reservoir instead of actual washer fluid (washer fluid won't corrode all the little metal parts). Might also be a bad gasket on the harness for the switch, I've never dug into it before but was just recently reading up on it. Remove the front bumper cover and the switch should be accessible.

Can you reproduce the problem in neutral? Take a picture of the dash if so.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 PM.

setemail.ru - Archive - - - - - Top

Copyright ©2002 - 2017, setemail.ru All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:

Related pages

oil filter adapter leak8000k hid bulbwhen to replace shocks and struts costinfiniti m45 rims for saleidle relearn350z headlight ballastchip foose paint jobstreaddepot couponp0300 nissan altimavalve adjustment integrag35 clubburnt clutchps2 slim poweris300 roof spoilerjdm usdminfiniti g35 led headlightsnorth face apogee steep techvossen wheel qualitymagic rimsbest upgrades for 350zimage dynamics ctx65just changed brakes and they squeak2006 g35 0-60350z grounding kitgram lights 57fbfg kdw2huper optik tintaudioque 1200dhid lights 12000khow to calibrate tire pressure sensor10w-30 or 5w-30carbon fiber grillpinion rack replacement costhalogen vs xenonmonroe shocks sensa tracg37 stillen intakehow to tell if you have a bad pcv valvegloves with carbon fiber knucklesyamaha vxr prohow to fix quarter panel rusthow often should i change power steering fluidkeeping it gangsta350z wikivarrstoen es6 5x100garmin 855how often to change differential fluidautomobilemag.comhks t51r turboreclining racing seatsmrr gt5 wheelswindshield wiper blade size chartpassport 8500 x50 redr1 concept rotorsclutch fluid reservoirg3000 ironvx110 vip modularair intake insulationvendor uhaulawd dyno locationssa60m wedssportreplace camshaft position sensorpainting a carbon fiber hoodnightshade headlightscost to replace fan belt2003 honda accord window motorstereo to aux adapterhow to get rid of small dents on carinfiniti g35 tuninghow many quarts of transmission fluid do i needsts twin turbo kitnissan maxima throttle bodyfender venderwhat happens when wheel bearing goes badaverage cost to tint car windowshow to aim headlights