2003 Coupe door weatherstripping part numbers? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • 2003 Coupe door weatherstripping part numbers?

Interior & Exterior
Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More

2003 Coupe door weatherstripping part numbers?

Old 08-13-2017, 07:28 PM
2003 Coupe door weatherstripping part numbers?

Looking for the part numbers for the drivers and passenger side weather stripping. I've heard it's pretty expensive, but it needs to be replaced. 2003 Coupe is what I am needing it for. Any help is appreciated.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:02 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670

Part number 5, call and give them your VIN number to verify, they are an actual infiniti dealer.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Thanks. I had a hard time with their site and trying to find that. Looks like I need part 5 and 9 for the upper and lower seals.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:11 PM
's Avatar
Cleric670
They're actually really cool and helpful, if you get stuck finding something you can always just call them.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Good to know. They've obviously used some SEO because their site comes up at the top of search results on google. I tried to find that myself but I thought it was one piece and not two.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off