Anyone relocate or detach driver seat controls? - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Anyone relocate or detach driver seat controls?

Interior & Exterior
Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More

Anyone relocate or detach driver seat controls?

Old 04-30-2016, 08:41 PM
Anyone relocate or detach driver seat controls?

I think this is my main source of discomfort from the driver seat, having half my leg resting on this hard plastic box while i drive.

Will detaching / relocating make the right bolster of the seat more pliable / comfortable?
Anyone try this?

Just quickly looked at it and it seems the whole seat would have to be removed to take the controls off, am i correct?
Old 05-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Bueller?
Old 05-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRP35G View Post
Bueller?
I've been on this forum for around 2.5yrs now and this is the weirdest thread I've come across. Why in the holy fukcin hell would anyone need to relocate their seat controls? Plus where the fukc would you put them? How is this such a problem that you're willing to delve into this project knowing full well the pain in the assery that it would entail?

So weird..
Old 05-06-2016, 01:51 AM
I mean you can do a seat swap to the fancy bride stuff if you wanna go fancy and whatnot. But TBH relocate? No - change out the seat with something compatible.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScraggleRock View Post
I've been on this forum for around 2.5yrs now and this is the weirdest thread I've come across. Why in the holy fukcin hell would anyone need to relocate their seat controls? Plus where the fukc would you put them? How is this such a problem that you're willing to delve into this project knowing full well the pain in the assery that it would entail?

So weird..
Did you read my OP? The first sentence........?

Seems like Nissan got a good deal on these seat controls and bought way too many, what fuktard thought it would be a good place putting them in the bolster making the seat smaller?
On the left side of the seat out of the way was not revolutionary enough i guess.

i already found the thread on lowering the seat to increase headroom (i'm fukn crazy i guess)
Old 06-19-2017, 12:54 PM
No, you're not crazy...I hate the seat control location as well. Don't think they had 6'3" American men in mind when they decided on that seat choice...

Love everything--but that--about this '06 G35 Sedan.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:02 PM
I'll +1 that, bad engineering, pretty uncomfortable place for the controls.