greddy turbo kit - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • greddy turbo kit

greddy turbo kit

Old 05-08-2009, 11:36 PM
greddy turbo kit

i have a 2008 g35 sedan and i wanted to get a greddy twin turbo kit for the 350z and put it on my car but i heard it wont aline up with the driver side cat and i was wondering how to fix this also i heard u the tuning program that comes with the kit doesnt work with the g35 sedan

Old 05-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Ok, this is the second time you've asked this question. In reading your posts, you seem clueless about modding and automotive technology in general.

How old are you? If I were a betting man, I'd say you're about 16-17 years old (especially judging from the "92" in your username. In which case, you really don't know what you're doing and you're just looking for ways to blow up the car mom and pop gave you, thankfully you don't have the funds to get yourself in above your head.

Just let it go unless you have a reasonable question to ask, otherwise no one will bother helping you.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Ok, this is the second time you've asked this question. In reading your posts, you seem clueless about modding and automotive technology in general.

How old are you? If I were a betting man, I'd say you're about 16-17 years old (especially judging from the "92" in your username. In which case, you really don't know what you're doing and you're just looking for ways to blow up the car mom and pop gave you, thankfully you don't have the funds to get yourself in above your head.

Just let it go unless you have a reasonable question to ask, otherwise no one will bother helping you.
Little bit harsh but couldn't be said any other way.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:10 AM
yikes ...

ask santa for help?
Old 05-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Quote:

Holy ****, you verbally raped this kid.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Quote:

I would say a better indicator would be his poor sentence structure, and lack of/use of punctuation marks. I get a headache just reading his post, and the only way it could be worse would be if he capitalized every first letter
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 AM
A bit harsh but right at the same time.

It's not easy putting turbo in this car. Just because they see the turbo costs 5,000 doesnt mean that all your going to spend. Thats juts the kits price. You also have to includes the price for labor, supportive mods, and ect...
You'll end up spending 8-12 grand just for 400whp or around there.

Kids these days
Old 05-10-2009, 06:08 AM
's Avatar
Really Needs a Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DGS View Post
Holy ****, you verbally raped this kid.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saaj92 View Post
i have a 2008 g35 sedan and i wanted to get a greddy twin turbo kit for the 350z and put it on my car but i heard it wont aline up with the driver side cat and i was wondering how to fix this also i heard u the tuning program that comes with the kit doesnt work with the g35 sedan

If you are doing the install and can do any mandril bending you could probably make it fit. Now the tuning program won't work and with a F.I. setup I'd suggest a dyno tune anyway.

As said earlier do not expect to have a turbo kit on this car for the price of a turbo kit that isn't made for the car. Unless you know a lot of the right people that is.

See how much easier that was opposed to looking like a dick? I mean my big internet muscles are all flexed but why not answer a question on a forum?