Klasse AIO + Menzerna FMJ DG Sedan - - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion | setemail.ru
Show Your Support Become A Premier Member

> >
  • Reload this Page >
    • Klasse AIO + Menzerna FMJ DG Sedan

Klasse AIO + Menzerna FMJ DG Sedan

Old 06-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Klasse AIO + Menzerna FMJ DG Sedan

I just did this yesterday but it was overcast so I didn't take pictures until today. By far the easiest products I've used. Easy on easy off. No dusting. And slick... not as slick as the 3M show car paste wax I love but slick. I'm really impressed with these products. I've used Meguiars NXT before w/ topping of the 3M wax. Here's hoping this lasts alot longer. Previous would last 3-4 washings about 2 weeks apart. Here are the pictures. BTW... all done by hand but our black accord's gonna need some PC action today.

Old 06-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Florida G35 Club
looks great. I hope you can keep it looking good. Everytime I spend a with my G and Zaino, I get rain and puddles; seems like anyway.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:13 PM
got one more today... it definitely does not collect as much dust as my previous products. i've had neighbors walk by asking what i've been using. my next projects are 4 black vehicles... all been neglected...

Old 07-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Klasse AIO + Menzerna FMJ. Glad you came on board.....

TC
Old 07-05-2005, 04:41 AM
yea i'm glad i got that combo. was reading for ages on autopia on what to use. i've got the other menzerna products on order (IP and FP2). Can't wait to use it to finish off this...

That was done w/ a PC... 3M rubbing compound (whole car was oxidized) + AIO + FMJ. I'm really hoping the IP/FP2 combo will get out the rest of the stubborn scratches/swirls/spiderwebbing.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Glad to see your using the high end products now. For just a little extra each use you get a lot more "pop" in the paint. Those pictures looked great. I don't like to say there is a best wax out there but has to be one of the top ones out there that I've used. It makes the paint look so great and it's unbelievably smooth. As FrizzleFry said it goes on and off so easy and leaves no flaky mess. The (AIO) is great because its a chemical polish thats non-abrassive but still leaves you protection. Two of the best products on the market will leave you with a great shine everytime. Another great benefit to the high end products is how little you use. With both product I use less than 1 oz to do an entire car. Great choice!!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
Klasse AIO works very well. I top it off with 3 layers of Klasse SG and a regular coating of P21s carnuba wax.

BTW . . . Your G looks great . . . Very CLEAN.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchit
Glad to see your using the high end products now. For just a little extra each use you get a lot more "pop" in the paint. Those pictures looked great. I don't like to say there is a best wax out there but has to be one of the top ones out there that I've used. It makes the paint look so great and it's unbelievably smooth. As FrizzleFry said it goes on and off so easy and leaves no flaky mess. The (AIO) is great because its a chemical polish thats non-abrassive but still leaves you protection. Two of the best products on the market will leave you with a great shine everytime. Another great benefit to the high end products is how little you use. With both product I use less than 1 oz to do an entire car. Great choice!!!!
I also am a big fan of the klasse aio and fmj combo....very durable. I also top it off with the Menzerna high gloss acrylic shield spray.....unbelievable gloss and slickness!!
Old 07-20-2005, 06:51 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy2434
Klasse AIO works very well. I top it off with 3 layers of Klasse SG and a regular coating of P21s carnuba wax.

BTW . . . Your G looks great . . . Very CLEAN.
that's exactly the products i have!!

and yes, the G does look very clean!!
Old 07-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Yea the AIO and FMJ are unbelievable together however I have tried a new combo that I've been equally impressed with (possibly more). I use the from Menzerna and it does an amazing job of filling in any blemishes and leaves a great look to the paint. I had one scratch that was through to the primer and always bothered me. I just kept passing it over with the FTG and it filled right in as if it was never there. I finished off the detail with the usual FMJ.
I was very impressed with th FTG but I do realize it doesn't have the cleaning power or durability of the AIO. However I think I'll be alternating between the two before I use the FMJ which I still stand behind firmly. If your paint has any flake or if it's a non solid color I really think this product is for you.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Yea i've been considering the FTG for some time, but I've got a ton of products that have fillers. 3M Imperial Hand Glaze, 3M Swirl Mark Remover for Dark, and one more I can't remember off the top of my head. Can you take a picture of the scratch w/ the FTG and FMJ over it? I'd be interested to see how it looks up close. thanks!
Old 07-22-2005, 11:55 AM
I will try to take some pictures the next time I use it. The only problem is that I when I detail customers cars I don't always use the FTG although it's becoming a more popular upgrade. I should be doing my car in the next week or so, so hopefully I'll have some up soon.